Wednesday, January 30, 2019

New relationship? Li Yundi caught with a "round face" female



[777 shares] [9124 comments] [6757 likes]


1. [+36k] I thought it was Li Landi. Scared me to death
-[+3981] I saw it as Li Landi and Zhang Xincheng
-[+3740] I was confused why they had to reveal this if it was just Li Landi and a mysterious female. What's inappropriate if both are females?

2. [+23k] I thought it was Li Landi and was wondering why she got into a relationship with a female

3. [+15] I thought it was Li Landi

4. [+12k] I nearly thought it was Li Landi

5. [+11k] How many of y'all thought it was Li Landi?

6. [+9323] I nearly thought it was Li Landi

7. [+5373] Am I old already? Why does everyone only know Li Landi? Wasn't Li Yundi mentioned in our middle school English textbook. Why don't y'all know him?
-[+2284] I... don't know Li Landi, never even heard of her before. I do know Li Yundi though.

8. [+2425] Scared me to death! Thought it was Li Landi at first glance

9. [+1317] Is everyone a 00 liner now?? You only know Li Landi but not Li Yundi...

10. [+1257] I'll only get reminded of Wang Leehom

11. [+1036] A round face female????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...