Sunday, January 27, 2019

Cecilia Cheung reveals diet: one egg for lunch + raw green onion for snack if famished



[14k shares] [5970 comments] [19k likes]


1. [+22k] Her lunch is my snack and her snack is the condiment in my lunch

2. [+6441] The beauty of artistes all comes with a price. Jiayou, pretty Cecilia

3. [+5353] Artistes eat to live. If not, they won’t eat

4. [+3946] So there’s no such thing as someone who eats a lot among females celebs

5. [+1223] Be it onion, ginger, or garlic, the raw ones are really smelly...

6. [+565] Cecilia Cheung just wants us to see ourselves for who we are. I cannot give up delicacies. So I’ll recommend everyone to jog + implement a leg workout. It seriously worked out for my muscular legs

7. [+450] Can you withhold the temptation by eating only onion? It’s so spicy

8. [+449] There’s barely anything true to her words. Previously she said she doesn’t diet, loves eating suppers, and only depend on exercising.

10. [+313] I can eat ten eggs in a single meal. Maybe this is why I can’t slim down

11. [+253] If I ate like this, I can save a huge sum of money

12. [+216] You can ignore whatever she says because she makes everything up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...