Monday, January 14, 2019

Idol Producer 2: Li Wenhan chosen as the first center, a visual attack!



[665 shares] [3290 comments] [2937 likes]


1. [+2682] Not a single familiar face at all, though that’s normal. However, these visuals... you can just take any random nine boys from the first season 
-[+1127] Em, I was recommended to watch a few episodes of the first season and I don't find them attractive. If anything, they're really greasy so I stopped watching... this center's looks are still okay (personal opinion)
-[+1025] As a passerby, I think this season is good. The previous season was too greasy

2. [+2485] After seeing this center, I’m certain he won’t be the second Cai Xukun 
-[+943] This person should be a passerby, so why are some fans stepping on Cai Xukun before this season has even been aired
-[+891] I'm warning you to not mention Cai Xukun

3. [+2192] To be honest, I still think Cai Xukun’s signature move of pointing to his cheek with a sweet smile is more memorable. Even my mum said he’s super handsome

4. [+1266] I won’t tell you that Li Wenhan’s makeup was smudged. Go for it, Li Wenhan! Mummy loves you!

5. [+673] Li Wenhan ah ah ah ah ah ah so handsome

6. [+582] Not bad. It’s natural he can be the center. He has his own abilities

7. [+322] Li Wenhan is too handsome

8. [+318] I don't know the rest but I've known about Li Wenhan since ages ago. He has the abilities (an honest comment from an OL girl)

9. [+251] The second season of Idol Producer? No matter what, they’re still a group of teenagers  chasing after their dreams. Jiayou

10. [+253] All I know is that iQiyi let Nine Percent down

11. [+227] Indeed, Cai Xukun is the only, the absolute of Idol Producer

12. [+193] Can you really feel his visual attack? Stop this awkward praising

13. [+175] I find this pretty good but the impression left from the first season is deep!

14. [+164] Why do I feel that he and Cai Xukun are the same type? I’m so scared
-[+1062] No no no. When I saw Cai Xukun, I was amazed to death
-[+933] Cai Xukun’s center was stunning. It made me watch several episodes of the show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...