Saturday, January 19, 2019

Girl loses her composure after seeing Wu Yifan in real life





[3305 shares] [4860 comments] [23k likes]


1. [+8978] Wu Yifan’s face is so superior oh my god

2. [+7992] You never know how big your eyes can widen until you see a hot guy

3. [+4748] Not just celebs, I have such an expression whenever I see a hot guy

4. [+3450] That’s me. I’m envious. I’ve never seen Fan Fan so close up before. Anyway, this is his true unedited photos taken by passerby. So attractive

5. [+1922] Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah baby changed his hairstyle???

6. [+1656] Hahahahaha I’m the last pic

7. [+1421] Hahahahahahah my expression will be more exaggerated than hers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...