Saturday, April 21, 2018

Song Zu’er proves her beauty with her killer gaze



[1324 shares] [3369 comments] [19k likes]


1. [+3153] I feel that her nose and mouth don’t match

2. [+2948] Every time I see sisters like Choi Sulli, Fan Bingbing, Dilraba, and Im Yoona hit the hot search, there will always be people saying they are ugly without a sense of beauty. Today Song Zu’er as well? Sis, just what kind of people do you have around you???

3. [+847] She grew up eating cuteness

4. [+746] Song Zu’er looks so good

5. [+717] I think she kinda looks like Guan Xiaotong or am I too tired these days

6. [+481] Why do I see her everyday? Little Cecilia Cheung! Good personality! High visuals! Killer gaze! What are these!!!!!! As a passerby, I already quite like her but now she just annoys me!!!!

7. [+344] A sister with the type of face that you can look at for a long time! A beautiful back! I’m infatuated

8. [+276] Am I the only one who doesn’t get her beauty

9. [+224] I really like this sister. She must’ve eaten fairy food growing up

10. [+213] She looks like Cecilia Cheung when the latter just debuted. Very good looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...