Sunday, January 6, 2019

Ex-fan unveils more intimate pics of Xiaogui and his girlfriend after being agitated by his fans



[883 shares] [13076 comments] [11k likes]


1. [+37k] Fans may continue their stunts. It’s up to you whether she releases a video or not
-[+12k] I refuse to believe!! Y’all are slandering our Xiaogui!!!! Release a video if you can!!!
-[+5194] He’s still a child. The comments really tarnish  my sense of morals

2. [+22k] Fans still aren’t stopping? Just accept facts before things get uglier
-[+4978] I can’t believe there are fans like Joker Xue’s who ask for it and actually get it hahahahahhahahaha

3. [+22k] Seriously begging fans to stop asking for it. I’m afraid you will do your own gege in
-[+5352] Hahahahhaha this sis wants his career to be over but fans want him dead hahahahaha

4. [+9415] Xu Sheng’en’s legs are so beautiful
-[+6800] Xu Sheng’en: A real bro will become your woman when you need it the most
-[+6123] Xu Sheng’en: It’s me. It’s me. It’s me again. Good enough?
-[+3904] As a Xu Sheng’en fan, I can’t help but laugh reading this
-[+3220] To explain the joke, when the ex-fan unveiled the kissing photo, Xiaogui’s fans claimed that he was kissing Xu Sheng’en who was wearing a wig because Xu wore the same shirt before  
-[+2175] Xu Sheng’en’s legs are thin. His hair is long and silky.

5. [+4585] I’ll see what these brain-damaged fans have to say. School violence + filming that kind of lewd video

6. [+4231] Fans: photoshopped

7. [+2510] Please focus more on his works
-[+10k] Does this person have any works?
-[+8755] ...??? I’m not even a fan so why should I... you fans are the ones who should do that or you’ll get what you asked for
-[+6610] May I know what works does he have?
-[+5248] Why should we? We are not his fans. We're just here for some drama. If we have to focus on the works of every celebrity who gets into a scandal, won't we be busy to death???
-[+4166] I just won't! I'll let his fansite jiejie ruin him. Thanks

8. [+1302] So this is what it feels like getting what you asked for

9. [+1153] What the fuck??! How did this fan know so much? So many pics, how did she achieve that? What level is this?
-[+1991] A big fan. A big fan who spent a load of money
-[+1616] Words spread like mad and there’s nothing big fans can’t find out. A big fan have even more scandalous information in their hands than antis do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...