Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Perfect Restuarant: Chen Yihan weeps as she misses her mum, “I haven’t seen her in 15 days”



[798 shares] [5814 comments] [8142 likes]


1. [+16k] A bunch of people in the comments saying they feel bad for her. How about you feel bad for your penniless self first?

2. [+9006] This is nothing. I had a high school classmate who cried once a week because she missed home

3. [+6271] Who is this???

4. [+5359] Chen Yihan: After all I have to inherit a huge inheritance if I return home. How tiring. I choose to cry in the showbiz industry 😢

5. [+1192] Feel bad for Hanhan. She lived in a boarding school since young. It’s normal to feel reluctant to leave her mum.

6. [+920] Feel bad for her. I miss my mum after a few days of leaving her, especially when I feel aggrieved

7. [+679] It’s not easy! She was sent to a boarding school since 6

8. [+583] This girl is pretty cute. She misses her mum after 15 days. Why does she seem like me? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...