Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Li Yutong claims her ex, singer Joker Xue, had an affair with his ‘Boyhood’ costar Li Xiaolu



[8661] [[23310 comments] [38k likes]
1. [+27k] Question: What’s a hammer made of?
Answer: Metal?
Question: Nope, it’s Li Yutong.

2. [+26k] I find it tiring seeing Xue Zhiqian’s fans whitewashing everyday

3. [+22k] The moment I hear the drama vixen Xue Zhiqian’s name, I feel like puking. Hammer him to death!

4. [+13k] Just let go of Jia Nailiang

5. [+12k] Compared to Xue, I detest his annoying fans more

6. [+12k] I’ll only listen to his songs and not comment on him as a person. I won’t chase after him when he’s popular and I won’t attack him when he’s down in the dumps. I’ll only appreciate his works but not judge what’s right or wrong about him.

7. [+6409] Not a fan of him but I’m annoyed by this girl. I can’t stand people who drag others when it’s a relationship between the two of you. Just settle it between the two of you

8. [+5419] Li Xiaolu is in tears. She did so much charity work and whitewashed for so long... hahaha

9. [+4647] Just get it over and done with

10. [+2320] I’m not anyone’s fans but why does she come out once every few days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...