Friday, November 23, 2018

Jiang Jinfu’s ex-girlfriend says she was kicked till she suffered a miscarriage + Jiang's side ignores Sina Ent's calls




[6186 shares] [67412 comments] [39k shares]


1. [+80k] This woman is seriously not simple... I’m not taking sides

2. [+71k] Not taking sides, not going along with the crowd, waiting for an update

3. [+69k] Why does my instinct tell me to trust Jiang Jinfu?

4. [+34k] Firstly, I’m not a Jiang fan and I’m not taking sides. Because we’re not either of them, we don’t understand the truth. However, how the fuck did she go from fake pregnancy to a miscarriage? I seriously just can’t believe this woman, though I must add that I’ve never believed her in the first place.

5. [+33k] Anyway, Jiang is an anti-Japanese hero

6. [+18k] Why couldn’t I believe her at first sight...?

7. [+9779] The domestic violence is true. She posted in Chinese. I guess she wanted us to see

8. [+7567] Is there such a possibility... the guy couldn’t stand the girl’s barbarous acts so he asked for a breakup. The girl knew that he’s a Chinese star so she deliberately wanted to ruin him  

9. [+5912] I don’t know and I don’t want to know what kind of woman she is. But just the fact that Jiang beat up a woman alone determines that he has to pay a heavy price for it. We are all adults. Be responsible for your own heinous actionsđź‘Ś

10. [+3995] If he was genuinely sorry, would he have gone hiding for a month? Ignore their nationality. When CCTV commented on the marathon incident, they already said to not engage in moral kidnapping

11. [+3848] He is too scary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...