Thursday, November 22, 2018

Zhou Yiwei caught drinking from the same straw as his female assistant




[7004 shares] [26725 comments] [28k likes]


1. [+30k] Am I the only one who thinks his eyes are filled with adoration?

2. [+21k] Man, guys these days don’t know how to avoid rumors

3. [+16k] Y’all are only dissing him a little... I can’t stand this! I suggest the milk tea generation ban Zhou Yiwei

4. [+14k] I feel bad for Zhu Dan. I remember thinking he was such a chauvinistic man when I saw an interview... who’d have thought

5. [+11k] It’s not the first time Zhou Yiwei is looking down on Zhu Dan. He mocks her all the time :)

6. [+8887] I don’t know if they have anything going on between them, but can they not spit or litter...

7. [+7374] Don’t tell me another good man image is gonna be over

8. [+6124] Zhou Yiwei’s eyes...

9. [+5919] As someone married with a family already, he should be careful no matter what :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...