Monday, November 5, 2018

Jolin Tsai reveals her limits to online shopping: she stops when her eyes are sore



[9722 shares] [5978 comments] [28k likes]


1. [+14k] Kind of similar to me, I also stop once my eyes are sore. I can’t afford it anyway

2. [+7204] Shopping @ taobao only leaves me bitter

(Text: Poor people need to wake up early, so quickly go to bed.)

3. [+4650] It must be good to be rich

4. [+2590] Our queen is too rational

5. [+2200] You can only be like this if you’re rich, meanwhile we spend according to the means of our wallets

6. [+2190] I can look till my eyes are sore and I still won’t have the money to buy

7. [+529] My Lin has always been very rational. I must also save my money since this queen of cakes has a new album to be released this December

8. [+236] Little aunt is too rational

9. [+197] You can also anticipate this rich lady's new 2018 album

10. [+196] Rich lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...