Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Following racism scandal, D&G’s (Dolce & Gabbana) show in Shanghai gets cancelled



[2136 shares] [5314 comments] [24k likes]
1. [+26k] What a pity. I wanted to see how the 500 outfits can grow legs and walk the show themselves

2. [+18k] I feel bad for our Chinese staff who worked hard preparing for the show

3. [+12k] Praising Jin Dachuan. A model can come out and fight. I admire him

4. [+7587] I wanted to watch the live broadcast so I can make fun of it on the spot

5. [+6550] Why cancel? I wanted to watch them deal with it

6. [+4951] Since Chen Kun, Li Bingbing, Dilireba, Wang Junkai, all of Rocket Girls, Chen Xuedong, Zhang Huiwen, Tang Yixin, Zhang Ziyi, the 24 models, and all the other people invited to the show at Shanghai  decided not to take part, I’ll also refrain from participating. I need to do OT today anyway!

7. [+2898] Hahahahahahaha let’s all laugh together 

8. [+2870] You can cancel the show but please complete payment for all your ads, venue rental, and contract termination fees before leaving ok

9. [+2784] Serves you right

10. [+1755] They totally did themselves in. Supporting Zhang Ziyi and Chen Kun. So cool

11. [+1175] To be honest, I’m extremely disappointed. A show with no one watching and no models on the runway is real art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...