Sunday, November 18, 2018

I AM ACTOR: Wu Xiubo gets on his knees, apologizing to Zhang Xiaofei for not choosing her


(T/N: vid in link, currently unavailable on youtube.)


[684 shares] [2455 comments] [3838 likes]


1. [+6265] :) :) :) ??????? Haha haha haha -> all these represent my current mood~ I seriously have no idea what to say

2. [+4423] I’m speechless... because of this show, I no longer like him... he shouldn’t have come

3. [+2134] So pretentious. I just felt exceedingly uncomfortable

4. [+2060] I’m sorry but I laughed out... in response to Wu Xiubo’s actions, may I know what you’re trying to do??? Hope it’s an issue of editing...

5. [+1614] All the actors who came so far are great. It’s been hard on teacher Wu! A gentleman!

6. [+1358] My teacher Wu!!!!

7. [+309] So has he managed to whitewash?

8. [+306] Humble and refined, teacher Wu respected everyone

9. [+251] A tremendously difficult decision

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...