Saturday, November 10, 2018

Xi Mengyao expresses gratitude towards those who accompanied her this far



[11k shares] [16804 comments] [91k likes]
1. [+26k] Why is it you again...
-[+5675] I’m finally seeing a normal comment hahahaha
-[+4976] Your comment makes the effort I took to scroll down all worthwhile
-[+4094] I scrolled till my hands were sore before I finally found a normal person
-[+2883] This is what I want to see

2. [+14k] So are you planning on falling again this year?

3. [+8579] So you’ve yet to retire?

4. [+2658] As fans, we want to thank you for your hard work. During the times that we may or may not be aware of, you silently did what you’re fervent about. You’ve always been who I’m proudest of in my heart. Love you <3

5. [+2639] Xi Mengyao = my baby my darling my wife my everything

6. [+1860] Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah goddess!!!!

7. [+1757] Having met you is our greatest fortune too <3

8. [+1094] Jiayou! I’ve always liked you a lot! Ignore the salty comments online

9. [+979] After enduring this year, our Ming has become stronger. We will grow together with you and endure the worst things in order to enjoy the best ones! Go for it, Ming!

10. [+723] I want to see backstage selfies T_T T_T

11. [+679] It's fine as long as you didn't fall

12. [+534] Jiayou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...