Saturday, November 17, 2018

Kai Ko displays desire for a comeback, “I really want to act”



[3556 shares] [20855 comments] [19k likes]
1. [+72k] “I have no money left to spend”

2. [+51k] The police who sacrificed: I really want to live

3. [+38k] We’re all adults so take responsibility for your own actions

4. [+27k] China has no lack of good-looking guys. I don’t even have the time to look at them all

5. [+12k] He got what he deserved

6. [+5996] “I have no money left to spend”

7. [+4730] You can act. It’ll be about a drug dealer and you’ll play the drug dealer 

8. [+4655] Enough. If you want to act, just do so in Wan-wan (Taiwan). Don’t harm our underaged teens in China. For all my life, I’ll be against celebs with scandals.

9. [+4374] The police: I want to live

10. [+3318] Can you stop recommending his news? Trash-na is too disgusting

11. [+2540] Act wherever you like but not in China! You had it all but you ruined yourself

12. [+2044] You can start afresh as a person again but not as a celebrity

13. [+1858] Then let him go on wanting

14. [+1508] And the police wanted to live too :)

15. [+750] Don’t, this is coming from someone who used to really like him, starting from “You are the apple of my eye” to “Tiny Times”. What’s the difference between a drug user and a murderer?

16. [+542] Please don’t scold Kai Ko anymore :) 
-[+1163] Then I’ll scold you? Brain damaged.

17. [+466] He was so popular back then. His resources were great too. Look what he did to himself

18. [+430] There are no drugs to take for regrets 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...