Monday, November 19, 2018

“My grandma’s phone wallpaper changes automatically everyday and she asked me who Qianxi is”


I told her: Your grandson-in-law
She laughed and asked me: Are you worthy (of him)?

(T/N: original post had no pic)


[17k shares] [6206 comments] [30k likes]

1. [+10k] Tell your grandma, your internet friend, Youyue, is worthier of him

2. [+5953] Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha are you worthy hahahahahaah

3. [+5681] Your grandma knows what’s up hahahahahahah are you worthy

4. [+3594] My biological mum


Mum: If he's your boyfriend, of course I have to see him.
User: If you think he is, then he is
User: You are right
User: It is him
Mum: (Your) wishful thinking.

5. [+1992] You’re too pitiful

6. [+1468] Are you worthy?

7. [+728] Hahahahahahahah

8. [+655] Sis, are you famous now?

9 [+630] 

Trans: Like hell you’re worthy

10. [+304] Hahahahahahahahahahaha are you worthy hahahahahaaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...