Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Wang Sicong says that he “took a photo with top tier actress Guan Xiaotong”



[6673 shares] [11k comments] [50k likes]


1. [+10k] Guan Xiaotong is considered a top tier hostess
[+2402] Looking at your username, it's little wonder such words can come out of your mouth
(T/N: Yang Mi's fan)
-[+1443] You've been a hostess for so long that you want to drag others down too?
-[+1014] You're so digusting. Fans like you are seriously too amazing

2. [+7126] Huh? People actually think this is praising Guan Xiaotong?
-[+2530] There was even a comment saying ‘thanks but don’t praise her too hard that you do her more harm instead’ I laughed to death
-[+2494] Am I the only one who thinks this is sarcasm?
-[+2015] Honestly, this is the first time I agree with Wang Sicong
-[+1536] HAHAHAHAHAH this is actually pure naked sarcasm
-[+1084] They probably do not have enough IQ

3. [+4510] Lin Min’s comment seems like he’s just trying to appease the other party haha haha haha. Forever just 4 has (T/N: aka ha ha ha ha). But I don’t know who he is haha haha haha

4. [+3303] Pft :) :) :) :)

5. [+2838] Why do I feel like that doesn’t seem like his account?
-[+545] There’s something called celebrities’ social media
-[+457] This does seem like something Wang Sicong would do

6. [+2674] Famous top tier actress? Ha? I laughed out. I guess there’s no one else in the top tier

7. [+2417] HAHAHAHAHAHA I suddenly find Wang Sicong so silly and cute

8. [+2102] I read it as Wang Sicong did it while standing up

9. [+1416] I suddenly find Wang Sicong so adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...