Sunday, November 11, 2018

Aaron Yan is an amazing kisser











[36k shares] [37398 comments] [53k shares]


1. [+9887] He’s too good at biting clothes and biting rings. If I were the female lead, even my soul would be wet. My teacher and I do this often too

2. [+8477] He’s too good at biting clothes and biting rings. If I were the female lead, even my soul would be wet.

3. [+6967] I believe he’s seriously a dom. So he’s only a sub for Wang Dongcheng? This is fucking true love 

4. [+5362] @PengYuChang

5. [+4660] Fuck, I’m sorry, I only realized that I’m a female pervert after seeing this

6. [+4026] This is the kind of acting skills needed for kissing scenes, okay?!! What kind of shit are some actors acting?

7. [+3168] Sisters!!!! He didn’t cheat!!!!!

8. [+2991] Aaron Yan: I’m seriously a good kisser

9. [+2798] What drama is the 5th gif from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...