Thursday, November 1, 2018

Yamy stuns with her new haircut



[545 shares] [3154 comments] [5886 likes]
 1. [+7342] I’m sorry but I think they look very similar

(Text: Just give up! When it comes to beauty, you can't beat me.)

2. [+4451] Ummm... I personally think she doesn’t look really good

3. [+3595] I seriously don’t get his beauty, sorry

4. [+3322] ??? What the hell’s going on with the comments?

5. [+1640] A very cool girl

6. [+1262] Suave Guo Ying is asking for your life
(T/N: Guo Ying is her real name)

7. [+1095] I totally can’t understand...

8. [+1021] I used to adore her long black hair but her short hair now is so stunning ah ah ah ah ah ah

9. [+911] Yamy is very moldable and her short hair is stunning!

10. [+743] I don’t find her very attractive and her features were originally unattractive. It feels like she’s trying to force some tacky aura into stylish feel.

11. [+606] Yamy feels like a teenager with short hair and she actually has abs

12. [+576] Ah ah ah ah ah ah Yamy’s hairstyle from yesterday was too stunning

13. [+489] This woman...????? Y’all are fucking praising her???

14. [429] Cool

15. [+370] Abs!

16. [+343] And her singing is just like this, hehe*, look at Venom’s promotional theme, you can call that rap too? [vomit] [vomit] [vomit] 
(T/N: derisive laughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...