Saturday, November 3, 2018

Xi Mengyao tries on some clothes for Victoria’s Secret




[409 shares] [4942 comments] [8840 likes]


1. [+8799] I dislike her even though she’s our country’s model

2. [+4840] I welcome everyone to check out this episode of Wow Game :)

3. [+1859] My god, what kind of fairy-like figure is this? She’s too beautiful!

4. [+1612] In order to not appear fat on screen, models have to abstain from eating many things and restrict themselves. It’s very tough on them. Why can’t everyone be more lenient? Why must you be so toxic? You refuse to let her off over one mistake. Will you only be satisfied if you become an “online hater”?

5. [+1363] He*, she can get on VS after falling, where are VS’s principles?
(T/N: *expressing contempt)

6. [+1221] It’s over. The more I see her, the more repulsed I feel

7. [+1183] Wow I’m seriously impressed. How was she even chosen?

8. [+1047] Em... compared to other supermodels, she’s indeed quite ugly

9. [+744] Goddess is so attractive. I’m envious to death over her figure!!! I’m seriously anticipating her show this year. I don’t even dare to photoshop my photos to look like her figure. Little Ming is attractive

10. [+696] How did VS choose her despite her being so unprofessional? The previous contestants who tripped and fell didn’t get in again either. Unless you can walk through the back door with VS too?

11. [+595] To be honest, she doesn’t exude much aura

12. [+568] My arms are like that too but I’m very healthy. It’s dependent on one’s own constitution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...