Friday, January 17, 2020

Song Weilong and model Zhao Jiali spotted holidaying in Japan



[1614 shares] [3354 comments] [60172 likes]


1. [+6889] It’s like this brother has never stopped (dating)

2. [+4439] The legendary well-known fresh meat and the upcoming rising star?

3. [+3204] He’s only a 99 liner yet he has dated so many! Can’t didi keep quiet for a while?

4. [+2519] This woman is so beautiful

5. [+1031] Why’s didi dating again?

6. [+544] I don’t know how true this situation is, but didi is an adult already; it’s his freedom to date. If you wanna watch him date, catch him on Hunan TV

7. [+448] I’m not sure if it’s true or false but as a fan I see nothing wrong with an adult dating

8. [+364] I was just drinking the tea until I realized it’s my own fandom... collapsed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...