Monday, February 13, 2023

Chen Feiyu’s studio claims that Chen and Ms Hu were single when bed photos were taken, implores netizens to respect his privacy and cease the insults

 



weibo


[40k shares] [44.2k comments] [880k likes] 


1. [+119k] You have the guts to come out? Just leave the industry. 


2. [+78k] So why did you pretend to be single?


3. [+56.2k] Just cuz you’re single you can sleep with your fans? Who knows if you’re really single


4. [+54k] I advise you to use my template instead:


Chen Feiyu’s apology: 


First and foremost, I apologize to the fans who loved and supported me for being a disappointment!!! 


As a public figure I should’ve kept myself clean and learned to be honest and reliable. I should never have had a messy private life or failed to control my second head. I shouldn’t have lied that I was single. I will bear all the consequences of my lack of self-respect. Everyone’s criticism is my source of discipline!!


A man’s best dowry is his virginity yet I didn’t uphold this standard. I am no longer valuable and am now worthless. I’m sorry to my future wife!!!


I know that this is a shameful action that embarrassed my family and friends. I am deeply apologetic. In light of this, I will cease all activities and deeply reflect on my absence of self-respect. I will learn male ethics. In future, I will use my actions to prove that I am a self-respecting man!! 


5. [+41.8k] Bro? At this juncture you’re still using this trick? Just pack up and leave. 


6. [+33.4k] Just leave the industry so your drama with Luo Yunxi can air. If you can’t control yourself just go


7. [+16.4k] Chen Feiyu and Ms Hu were both single 🙏🙏🙏


8. [+15.2k] But in 2021 you claimed to be single. Isn’t this scamming fans?


9. [+7.1k] They were both single. Now time to sue the rumor makers


10. [+6.7k] After half a day this is the crap statement you’re making?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...