Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Kai Ko's worrying 4AM post, "Would anyone care if I were to die?"



[262 shares] [4039 comments] [4502 shares]


1. [+11k] I care more about the drug bureau officers sacrificed their lives

2. [+4913] I don't wish to see him, get lost!

3. [+4479] If Kai Ko did not take drugs back then, he would definitely be Mainland China's favorite. He truly did himself in, but I will not wish for his death

4. [+2681] Nope

5. [+2097] Drug addicts get out of the entertainment industry

6. [+2064] Nope

7. [+1453] Although I hate that he is still taking drugs, I hope that he can live well as a normal person

8. [+1251] I feel nothing, but still hope that he can continue living well...

9. [+1072] All the comments are scolding him, but I feel that it is fine as long as he leaves the entertainment industry and be a normal person. Kai Ko... anyone needs a chance to turn over a new leaf

10. [+813] Even though I feel nothing, I still hope that he can live well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...