Saturday, December 23, 2017

How would Hu Yitian respond if he was told he took Shen Yue's first kiss?



[1023 shares] [1714 comments] [18k likes]

1. [+9297] Hu Yitian: I think I should take responsibility

2. [+6223] My wife is kissing me, what is the issue here? [doge] 

3. [+2102] OP, don't be like this... I warn myself 300 times a day not to ship real people. I just climbed out of this pit and you're dragging me back in again

4 . [+1846] I love the third photo ah ah ah ah! They finished filming yet they still hugged and not let go

5. [+1274] Come here, kiss again

6. [+1243] Yue Yue gave her first kiss to her career, so I wish her a smooth career [doge]

7. [+857] Stirring things
(Photo: Many people wish for these two to get married)

8. [+724] If not mine, then who else? It has got to be mine

9. [+655] I think the couple OP previously shipped was Song Song [doge] 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...