Thursday, December 28, 2017

Song Weilong and Lin Yun's relationship exposed? Song Weilong denies



[549 shares] [5308 comments] [9374 likes]


1. [+6977] Wasn't Lin Yun dating Feng Shaofeng?

2. [+4483] Lin Yun feels like such a playgirl. She just debuted and already has had a few boyfriends

3. [+4034] How could you tell that it was Lin Yun?

4. [+2645] It's neither of them, okay

5. [+1552] Lin Yun has the shame? He is only 18

6. [+1327] Society, my sister Fei, people are cruel and there are plenty of hot guys. We didn't even know when the previous one ended and suddenly the next one is here. Someone like me who goes around looking for coupons is envious.

7. [+1195] If that is really Lin Yun, then previously Song Weilong was mistaken for Hu Yitian and now Lin Yun is filming a variety show with Old Hu, em...

8. [+1016] They both broke up peacefully already. It's nothing big. Everyone can be dismissed. What's that even? Nothing much... I feel like Lin Yun is getting faulted for nothing...

9. [+580] From an uncle to a younger brother, the gap is pretty big

10. [+573] Fuck! My heart is hurting </3 Previously, I saw their interactions on Weibo and was scared and worried. But I thought that perhaps it was for their new drama. With an anxious heart, I clicked onto the search and silently prayed "as long as it is not Lin Yun". At first I was assured when I saw nothing, then now it's fucking revealed to me that the girl is Lin Yun... fuck, my heart is hurting </3 

11. [+456] Wasn't Lin Yun with FSF? Then, wasn't she with CBL? Now it's SWL? Her relationships are too fast... like a tornado

12. [+393] Stop calling her Lin Yun. Her actual name is Fei Xia, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...