Monday, December 11, 2017

Stephen Chow asked about Huang Shengyi’s awkward acting, Chow: “I don’t know her well”



(Huang Shengyi is one of the many ‘Xing girls’. She shot to fame when she first starred in Chow’s Kungfu Hustle.)


[187 shares] [1918 comments] [5470 likes]


1. [+8327] What has this got to with Stephen Chow? He’s sitting at home but trouble comes from all 8 sides

2. [+6057] Xing-ye, you made the right choice by getting her to act as a mute

3. [+2809] This woman, her acting sucks, and her character sucks more

4. [+1780] Not talking about anything else, her acting is emmmmmmmmmm I truly cannot express in one sentence

5. [+1640] I suspect if this is true. After all, Xing-ye rarely responds to these

6. [+1401] I don’t know her well hahahahahahaha Huang Shengyi is so awkward

7. [+631] :) can this hater stop pretending to be a Luhan fan. Lying for replies daily, low class hate, report!
(T/N: screenshot of comment 9)

8. [+366] I don’t know what to say, confessing to Xing-ye I guess

9. [+256] Huang Shengyi’s acting is so good~ at least so much better than people like Dilraba and Yang Mi with 0 acting skills. Even though I am a Luhan fan, I still like Huang Shengyi a lot!

10. [+252] Her acting still suits a mute the best


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...