Monday, December 11, 2017

SNH48's Li Yitong dislikes fans shipping her with Huang Tingting and disses fans


Li Yitong is unhappy at fans shipping her with Huang Tingting and tells fans of this ship to die. She even said the top that cockroaches have been on is worth more than the money used to vote for that song (Li Yitong x Huang Tingting). She said to only talk to her if there are 20,000 votes, and that her attitude depends on the amount of money used to vote for the song.


[2232 shares] [10324 comments] [7381 likes]

1. [+14529] When I saw the top comment, I thought I had problems with my three values (world view, values of worth and philosophy on life) and was blind. Am I the only one who thinks Li Yitong has problems?

2. [+11991] As a passerby, the front part of the livestream felt like she was acting nice but her intentions were clear. Maybe she was trying to be expressive by using gestures... but I still think the company should send her for some lessons. Also, I don't have any ill intentions, but are Li Yitong and SNH48 very popular?

3. [+11457] I think she has problems... she has a foul mouth and even cursed at others to die.

4. [+8614] She can become an idol even with these qualities?

5. [+5382] Huang Tingting is working hard overseas but she still has to face this...

6. [+5032] I'm a passerby that is now a hater, because I can't afford 1000 over tops, because I can't become a fan of someone that curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...