Sunday, December 17, 2017

Dilraba’s latest styling makes her Huang Zitao lookalike



[173 shares] [1143 comments] [11k likes]




1. [+1278] I’ve always found her unattractive

2. [+810] If you don’t mention it, I wouldn’t think so. But now that you mention it, I do think they look alike

3. [+594] She looks too heroic, lacking in beauty

4. [+388] I already thought so previously when they were posting pictures, I just dare not say... AHHAHAHA

5. [+274] Xinjiang is indeed filled with beauties. Even if Dilraba is considered as having average visuals, it does not stop fans from liking her. However, some people have malicious intent themselves and talk about "passerby" opinions, then they disallow fans from defending Dilraba? Isn't this too much of a double standard? Furthermore, I think most Alices are being very  rational when defending

6. [+269] I like her personality, not her visuals

7. [+141] She looks like she has nothing to live for in the third photo hahahaha

8. [+86] Dilraba truly doesn't look good in Guzhuang

9. [+73] You're spouting nonsense, that is Huang Zitao

10. [+69] So beautiful my sweet Re-re

11. [+50] Truly think the more you look at her, the uglier she gets, really, from my heart, personal opinion!

12. [+37] Huang Zitao is just a piece of shit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...