Thursday, December 14, 2017

Rainie Yang loses her wallet but only realises it when it was returned to her



[36 shares] [334 comments] [2622 likes]

1. [+1052] I think she's natural. It's been so many years but she still looks the same, amazing.

2. [+473] I think that girl who returned Rainie's wallet to the police is really good. 

3. [+219] Taiwan should really popularise Alipay... then there won't be money in their wallets.

4. [+79] Alipay is still better. I don't even bring my wallet around, I just have to make sure I don't lose my phone.

5. [+39] I think the mole on her face is unique, it looks very good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...