Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Shawn Yue gets married

Meeting the right person at the right time, I sincerely thank god for arranging for the best you to appear at the best time. Thank you for your appearance that made my world filled with positive power, laughter and happiness. Sincerely thank your pureness for making my world become simple and happy, during these 12 months you've made my world change dramatically. Sincerely thank the trust you've given me and I am extremely grateful that you are giving the days remaining in your life to me. I'll definitely bring you happiness, I'll definitely look after you well.

I love you.


post response: [206063 shares] [178795 comments] [1468645 likes]


1. [+122.3k] (from Chen Kun) Congrats  you

2. [+108.1k] (from Angelababy) Why did my comment disappear? Did you guys think it was a fake? [允悲] But I still wanna say congratulations!

3. [+99.1k] (from Angelababy) Wah! Congrats! [鲜花][T/N: this comment was made earlier and people thought it was made by someone pretending to be her so they didn't like it, which caused her to make the comment above]

4. [+65.1k] (from Shu Qi) Congrats, congrats 🎊 [fresh flowers]

5. [+50.1k] (from Zhou Dongyu) Wah! Congratulations on your new marriage [心] right on time [偷笑]

6. [+43.6k] What's gonna happen to Eddie Peng? What's gonna happen to me? [摊手] Alright, me and Eddie Peng will get together then [doge]
    - [+5.4k] I'll give you a song called 'Dream To Awakening' [T/N: basically a song about loving the                    wrong person & going through a lot of hardships because of it & that there are just some                      people you should never wait for] [doge] Ever heard of Eddie Gay?
    - [+2k] Eddie Peng's already married to me [微笑] in your dreams!!!
    - [+1.6k] Trying to type quietly, don't wanna wake you up! [doge]

7. [+31.5k] I'm crying even harder than Zhou Dongyu
   - [+9.4k] Zhou Dongyu isn't sad [笑cry]
   - [+5.6k] Why does Zhou Dongyu need to be sad [笑cry]

8. [+26.9k] Wa!!! So quickly! Congrats Shawn, variety shows are all lies [心]

9. [+24.3k] (from Yang Mi) Congrats Jimmy [心] [T/N: a character Shawn Yue played]

10. [+22.6k] Congrats big uncle!!! Handsome guy, beautiful girl! Also variety shows are all lies [允悲]
   - [+2.4k] So those shipping Wilber Pan and Wu Xin should stop immediately!
   - [+1.8k] Zhou Dongyu gives her blessings

11. [+16.3k] Variety shows are all lies, all lies!!!

12. [+12.8k] (from a person cosplaying as Jimmy) I can't believe I can become heartbroken

13. [+9.5k] She can come a little later, but as long as she is true love

14. [+9.4k] Today I officially became heartbroken [拜拜]

15. [+8.2k] (from Huang Xu/BoOM who participated in 'The Rap of China') Congrats Shawn 

16. [+7.5k] A thousand words and phases come to form a word of congratulations! Finally found the right person [心]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...