Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The six female celebs Wang Sicong never hates on, the first is someone he protects

Zheng Shuang

Yang Mi

Li Bingbing

Jing Tian

Angelababy

Zanilia Zhao Liying



[223 shares] [2134 comments] [15k likes]


1. [+4024] I think Zheng Shuang is very attractive and has a super good personality, I like her a lot

2. [+3389] Who can hate on Angelababy [doge]

3. [+2137] My god, I’m laughing to death. Does Wang Sicong know who Zheng Shuang is? He has never even mentioned her before and you claim he protects? What are you insisting on labeling someone with?

4. [+1413] So whether a female celeb is bad or good depends on Wang Sicong? [doge]

5. [+973] Wang Sicong: Who is the first one?

6. [+724] Oh, then?

7. [+439] I just don’t get why so many scold Zheng Shuang? I truly like her. A lot. She looks pure and pretty and has never gotten into any scandals, yet she gets insulted all the time, so weird

8. [+385] In her heart, Zheng Shuang should have a rather low self-esteem but she’s definitely not evil

9. [+368] Apart from Li Bingbing, I hate all of them

10. [+344] You think Wang Sicong is a good person? Anyone he doesn’t hate on is a good celeb? My personal opinion, haters and brain dead fans stay away

11. [+243] I truly think Zheng Shuang is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...