Thursday, December 14, 2017

SNH48's Ju Jingyi rumoured to be graduating from the group





[4015 shares] [7859 likes] [24754 comments]

1. [+6770] I feel that Ju Jingyi will develop better when she goes solo.

2. [+3956] I really think that Ju Jingyi is the prettiest in the group, and she also maintains a low profile.

3. [+2792] We will wait for the official announcement. Ju Jingyi will keep getting better and better!

4. [+2379] I hope she'll have a bright future! 

5. [+1956] She's finally graduating! I'm going to cry!! From today onwards, I hope you'll be even more popular! Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...