Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The three kinds of girls when opening bottles

The first kind:

The second kind:

The third kind:


[5347 shares] [9413 comments] [37k likes]


1. [+5496] I’m the fourth kind, someone who uses her teeth

2. [+5183] When my boyfriend is around, he opens it. When he isn’t, I’m in charge of helping the entire dorm

3. [+3458] I am in charge of opening cans in our dorm. It’s way worse than cap bottles :)

4. [+2442] I met one who uses her hands to break apples

5. [+1376] There’s nothing wrong with this. I am precisely the third kind, emmm, perhaps I am that kind of weird girl with lots of strength. Hahahahaha back in middle school and high school, I even had to refill the classroom’s water. But, it’s still pretty good, I think I don’t have to depend on anyone [doge] [doge] (It’s because there’s no one I can depend on [kneeling] [kneeling]) 

6. [+1205] Every time I see someone opening bottles in our dorm, I excited rush over to take it until I realize I cannot open it then I return it

7. [+912] I am the fourth. I slowly cut across the seal with my finger nail. Halfway through, I can open it already :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...