Saturday, April 8, 2017

Popular Weibo account gets reported by Wu Yifan thrice for "speaking the truth"

(T/N: It's the second post that trended today, but I'll also translate something from a month ago as it is relevant. I'm not sure if WYF actually personally reported him but OP didn't say WYF's team or anything, specifically using WYF's name.)

-

It's the second time I've been reported and had my post deleted by Wu Yifan :) He is really diligent at work (This is in the derogatory sense (T/N: OP's own note)) I dare ask Sina, what did I say wrong? Didn't Wu Yifan's visuals and acting skills get trashed by Chen Guanxi's? Or Sina, do you refuse to admit Wu Yifan had one night stands? :)



(T/N: I'm unable to repost the pics. Click the original link to see.)

[527 shares] [6377 comments] [10479 likes]


1. [+11579] The quality of his one night stands also got trashed HAHAHAHAHAHAH
-[+738] What kind of truth are you spouting? Can that be on the same level?

2. [+7563] There's a rather big gap between my view of Wu Yifan and the real Wu Yifan. Mother of Jesus, do not scold me. If you scold me, I'll scold you
-[+1522] I've been Wu Yifan's fan since debut. I fought with countless of people for him and stopped being a fan over this sex scandal. Don't say it's false, you're just blind
-[+1143] I'll not comment on the sex scandal, but his acting is truly awkward

3. [+5429] Speaking the truth, If Wu Yifan doesn't want to get hate, he should stop acting, it really burns the eyes

4. [+2909] You got famous off him and made money yet you still want to bite him. Without him, who will trash you? If he's not popular, would you have watched him like a dog? We all know the rules of the game. If you earned, you earned. Stop coming out and disgracing yourself.

5. [+2819] The level of their girlfriends are different too

6. [+2589] Will having one night stands often affect acting skills?

7. [+2359] There's nothing to write then you drag Wu Yifan in. I don't understand why you keep watching him. I'm not even his fan and I can't watch on. For no reason you hate on him, now you act like a bullied daughter-in-law.

8. [+2075] Why do you keep comparing them? If you like then like. Don't like then ignore. Don't understand certain people's mentality.

9. [+1813] Speaking honestly Wu Yifan doesn't know you exist

-

It's the second time I've been reported and had my post deleted by Wu Yifan :) :) The reason is because I said he has one night stands, so Sina claimed I infringed Wu Yifan's reputation rights. These days, you really aren't allowed to speak the truth. It's laughable.



1. [+9424] What kind of big truth are you spouting? :D

2. [+8169] Canadian Pao-king :)

3. [+5208] No, no, no, it's the brain-dead fans who are too afraid, being unwilling to accept the truth  

4. [+4131] I'm a passerby. You constantly grab onto Wu Yifan and say and say and say, it's very annoying. If it's true, everyone has long known. Those who like him still likes him. Those who stopped being fans stopped being fans are you said it twice. He has money to do underhand means. You keep retaliating and posting pics, acting innocent, seeming as though you're both incapable and tasteless 

5. [+2926]... wuli Fan Fan may not want to be too famous

6. [+2478] A King is just that amazing

7. [+2424] HAHAHAHAHA why does wuli Fan Fan have such a fragile glass heart?

8. [+2373] What kind of big truth are you saying

9. [+1912] So why must you hold onto it and not let go? Are you that bored?

10. [+1753] Canadian Pao-king HAHAHA so gutless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...