Wednesday, April 5, 2017

A few announcements

Firstly, we now have a twitter account so readers do not have to check the website frequently for updates. All updates will be immediately shared on twitter. Do follow us on twitter @weibo_go (link) for the fastest updates.

Haru has joined as a translator and I'm very thankful for her addition. Hopefully, our updates will be more frequent as well!

We are also welcoming translators. The translating work is very flexible. I've updated my profile and made my email public. Feel free to contact me if you require more details or if you're willing to join us!

Thank you for reading. I hope you have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...