Saturday, April 8, 2017

Mother of rapist brought victims to make a police report

The son of the boss of a resort in Beijing, Liu X, raped a waitress and attempted to rape another waitress. When his mother found out, she brought both waitresses to make a police report. Her son was sentenced to five years. "I hope that my son will understand the gravity of breaking the law and be discouraged from repeating his mistakes. Also, I want to do the victims justice."

 


1. [+50k] Correct values, a good mother
-[+2472] Those who say she's not a good mother, do you want her son to continue committing crimes until his crimes aggravate?

-[+1905] Those who say she's not a good mother, do you want her son to continue on like this?
-[+1210] Those who say she's not a good mother probably meant that she did not keep a tight rein on him

2. [+30k] A mother who knows to look at the bigger picture. She lets her son admit his mistakes earlier to help him, not harm him. So he'll have a chance to start anew in future.

3. [+20k] Why do I not have such relatives? My cousin raped me. I called the police. The whole family reprimanded me, ignoring all kinship, and forced me to sign a settlement of dispute. Now, my cousin's under probation and all of them no longer acknowledge me
-[+10k] It's better not to know such relatives, I support you
-[+10k] Your relatives aren't humans. It's better to stay away from them.
-[+10k] What matters is that you're fine. Who needs such relatives? Who cares about their face? (T/N: The Chinese care a lot about pride.) They will only make things difficult for you and hold you back, stay away from them
-[+6822] They are all trash. You're better of without such relatives
-[+5659] You must definitely stay away from such relatives. I really want to know if they will be so magnanimous when their daughters get raped.
-[+4723] I think you should light firecrackers and celebrate now that they refuse to acknowledge you

4. [+8972] This is what it means to be fair and righteous even when it comes to your own family

5. [+7355] This is what a mother should be like

6. [+6140] A mother with correct values [thumbs up]

7. [+5508] The mother did right to prevent her son from making more mistakes in future

8. [+3712] Such mother is a rarity! [thumbs up]

9. [+3029] Not only with correct values but wisdom as well. Saved her son in the biggest degree possible!

10. [+2314] A long sigh! Good parents, bad son

11. [+2216] This mother is such an understanding person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...