Saturday, April 1, 2017

Li Xiaolu's double eyelids became thinner?

Li Xiaolu's double eyelids became thinner?


[1474 shares] [13212 comments] [44394 likes]



1. [+37990] It's really more comfortable!

2. [+17352] Don't tell me the old Li Xiaolu is fake?
-[+1556] Do you know what double eyelid tape is?
-[+1196] Yes. Double eyelid tape will give off a very fake feeling
-[+1120] Don't tell me such a thick double eyelid is achieved through sticking? I turn my head and look at my double eyelid tape in contempt

3. [+12733] It's just different makeup

4. [+9728] It looks much better than the past. Her features look a lot gentler.

5. [+7804] Suddenly feel heartache for myself who has one double and one mono eyelid. Very annoying
-[+1274] Same. Furthermore, my mono/double eyelids adjust themselves according to the amount of sleep I get. My heart is so tired

6. [+5502] Because the trend this year is eyebrows that have a slight curve

7. [+4506] Finally, the straight brows trend is dissipating...

8. [+4086] This still looks better. Gives a comfortable feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...