Saturday, April 15, 2017

Angelababy's baby finally shown on screen, dark black hair and chubby hands




[549 shares] [8107 comments] [17642 likes]

1. [+10k] I find it too pretentious, don't like her at all
-[+2913] You must hold on. I support you. She ruins every drama she acts. Always going under 'trends' to show her presence. Every time I go under 'trends' I can't help but scold her. Really don't know her representative work as an actress. She still doesn't work hard and markets her way to popularity all day
-[+2531] Agree. If want to protect the child, don't bring out. Side profile scene, obviously wants people to look at
-[+2060] Agree that she's pretentious

2. [+10k] There's no mother love at all, only to take photos
-[+1583] Excuse me, are you her child? Are you needed to feel if she has motherly love or not? This is weird

3. [+9580] I'd love the know what the child looks like. After all, it's the baby of 1.8m Huang Xiaoming and natural, no plastic surgery AB
-[+1098] Just look at how your own child looks like, why bother about someone else's child huh, the all natural you.

4. [+8518] Feels like she got more fake after being a mother. Truly can't feel anything for her. Why's she always coming out to the hot search?

5. [+6085] Taking care of kids yet have such long nails

6. [+5288] My god, she can't even let off one episode of Run Brother!

7. [+4502] I miss baby, quickly come back :(

8. [+3472] So fast using the kid already

9. [+2590] I see the chin is moving again. Just given birth and quickly adjusting her looks, that's very bb (T/N: bb referring to baby which refers to Angelababy)

10. [+2504]  :) After giving birth still need to use the kid for noise marketing

11. [+2409] I'm flustered. Something is not right about the comments. What's everyone talking about? Am I the only one who finds it weird? Don't tell me it's water army?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...