Sunday, April 9, 2017

Angelababy cosplaying as Xiaolongnü

Angelababy's Xiaolongnü cosplay in Hurry Up, Brother. Very fairy-like, very pretty, but I faintly feel like something's gonna happen




post response: [99 shares] [1770 comments] [4182 likes]


1. [+5.3k] Suddenly feel like Michelle Chen wasn't that bad.

2. [+3.2k] So it wasn't Michelle Chen's problem, no one can hold this hairstyle

3. [+2k] Ugly 

4. [+1.1k] I like Dilraba Dilmurat, don't like her

5. [+1k] My god! This styling is so ugly

6. [0.8k] Now, I feel like Liu Yifei's version is the one that deserves to be called fairy-like

7. [+0.6] This hairstyle really is ugly, two (drumsticks)

8. [+557] Her face is as strange as strange can be

9. [+503] Really, I suddenly feel like Michelle Chen wasn't that bad. She was cursed at so badly before... (shrug)

10. [+293] After looking at so many pictures, I still don't like it (doge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...