Thursday, April 6, 2017

Gary's Marriage Announcement ?!?

Today, I signed a 100 year long contract with the person I love.

We would not be holding a private wedding. Only through our promise with each other, we became husband and wife.

As my bride was an ordinary person, my soul was instantly attracted to her. Haha ~

Are you all shocked by this sudden announcement?

Hope everyone will be able to give us their best wishes.

We will be happy like this forever.

Kang Gary.


post response: [88796 shares] [98541 comments] [339896 likes]


1. [+37k] Gouge, you need to be happy!

2. [+17k] Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah it's really not Jihyo? Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah 

3. [+9k] When I saw this somewhere else, I instantly thought it was false, I thought it was an April Fool's joke released late. Now that Gouge really did send out this weibo, I suddenly don't know what to say. Fingers above the keyboard not knowing what words to type. Monday Couple is just a beautiful something that we made up, it's the past and it had been beautiful. Congrats Gouge, hope you and your partner for life will be happy and that your marriage will be successful. We will be your strongest backing-up shield

4. [+6.4k] Bride isn't Song Jihyo, this just makes you leaving Running Man even more upsetting
 – [+4.5k] Differentiate between reality and show, do you know how much courage it takes for Gouge to announce this? He was afraid that all you shippers out there would be sad. Really,  just let them go! Gouge and Jihyo have the right to seek out their own happiness!
– [+2.6k] They're already married, isn't it being really insensitive saying that kind of stuff under someone's marriage announcement weibo? Alright alright, just let them go.
– [+1.5k] He's already married, don't be like this. It's not good for the both of them.

5. [+2.8k] Can the people in the comment section please be smarter and stop being so insensitive

6. [+2k] Don't scare me, what's gonna happen to Jihyo?

7. [+1.8k] As long as you're happy, please allow Monday Couple shippers to cry for a moment 

8. [+1.7k] Goodye Monday Couple, Macao's ring probably can't wait for its owner anymore, Gourge you need to be happy like this forever 

9. [+1.5k] Ah ah ah ah ah ah, what's happening? I even went and checked the date, it's not April Fool's.

10. [+1.3k] Gouge, you need to be happy! You are one of the few men I've like these past years. It started from the moment you walked out of Jamsil Sports Complex and let Jihyo go; from the moment you were quiet Gary; from when you and HaHa were Nation's little brothers; from when you decided to leave RM to continue making music. You are the start of me loving persistence and not slacking off; you are the reason I starting loving Monday Couple; you are the reason why I listen to lessang. I wish you well.

11. [+1.1k] (Wish you a happy new marriage) (bouquet of gift flowers)

12. [+1k] I...I thought of Kim Jongkook. What's hyung going to do? Another dongsaeng is getting married.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...