Wednesday, April 12, 2017

[NSFW] Chen Yufan cheats on Bai Baihe who cheated on him + photo & video proof of BBH's tryst + more!

Lots of beans are spilled. Firstly, it's a very messy situation and I'll try my best to keep it organized. 'Chen Yufan cheating' and 'Bai Baihe divorce' has been trending on Weibo for the past few hours! I'll divide this post into three segments.


  1. Netizens' comments on the three's respective Weibo accounts
  2. Relevant articles
  3. Extended drama created by Zhang Aipeng (BBH's lover), his ex-girlfriend, and a male Weibo online personality 

This is likely to be the messiest scandal of 2017 and the second largest scandal. (The largest scandal is in progress, thanks to famous paparazzi Zhuo Wei.) Before proceeding, note that some comments are very sexual in nature. Certain "evidence" can be rather sexual too.

-
-
Part 1:
  1. Netizens' comments on the three's respective Weibo accounts
-

Bai Baihe's Weibo flooded with comments


[3k shares] [120k comments] [44k likes]

1. [+190k] Signing in with Zhuo Wei's sightseeing team's card!

2. [+110k] Oh no, the cheating army is about to arrive in said location




3. [+100k] I heard you committed adultery

4. [+70k] The cheating team gains one point!

5. [+60k] Zhuo Wei's sightseeing team!

6. [+60k] I can't believe it's you, how could you let Yufan down!

7. [+40k] Sightseeing team!

8. [+40k] How many people came from Zhou Wei? [doge]

9. [+30k] Will I still get likes if I scold Ma Rong now? (T/N: Ma Rong is a female celeb who cheated on husband Wang Baoqiang)

10. [+30k] Pure (Bai) Baihe became Wild (Ye) Baihe (T/N: Bai means white in Chinese which symbolizes purity)

11. [+20k] I heard you cheated and rubbed his little brother (T/N: dick)

-

Chen Yufan's Weibo flooded with comments



[1600 shares] [44k comments] [14k likes]

1. [+130k] Those who came from Zhuo Wei, please gather here!

2. [+60k] Have you and Bai Baihe divorced? Why don't you ever interact?

3. [+20k] Zhuo Wei's sightseeing team please sign in here!

4. [+20k] Bai Baihe's sightseeing team please click above right (like) [doge]

5. [+10k] Take it easy, buddy (T/N: it's a meme, but I'm unable to post it)

6. [+10k] Your cap has turned green (T/N: he's been made a cuckold)

7. [+10k] This time you actually didn't promote Bai Baihe's new movie?

8. [+6570] Heart pain for Chen Yufan

9. [+6142] Persevere on, Yufan

-

Zhang Aipeng's (Bai Baihe's lover) latest Weibo post flooded with comments




[869 shars] [45k comments] [10k likes]

1. [+40k] I heard you're a mistress? :) (T/N: I'm aware that mistress is usually referring to a female but this should be the best possible trans)

2. [+20k] With one hand, Bai Baihe touched the man's... hehe, awesome!

3. [+20k] Sightseeing team checking in~ I heard you committed adultery with Bai Baihe!

4. [+10k] Is it loose inside of Bai Baihe?

5. [+10k] Young chap you can get erected even when swimming, you're quite good huh

6. [+10k] He said Bai Baihe cheated with you? Alright, I hope you reincarnate soon

7. [+10k] Are you that "duck" (T/N: gigolo)? :) :)

8. [+10k] Why did that thing erect when you were swimming? How thirsty must you have been?

9. [+7817] Will I still get likes if I scold Ma Rong now?

10. [+5291] May I know what I must do in order to sleep with celebrities?

-
-

Part 2: Relevant articles

-
Evidence: gifs 


The exclusive video evidence is supposedly to be released by Zhuo Wei at a later date.

-

Stop pitying Chen Yufan. Zhuo Wei caught him on video kissing passionately with a young female. This couple's playing the both sides cheating game!


[758 shares] [6k comments] [27k likes]

1. [+8984] Heart pain for Bai Baihe who has to work so hard and film so much every day. So what if the movie queen cheated? Chen Yufan can just close one eye. For the sake of the 8-year-old son, bear with it :)

2. [+5939] The couple's inner thoughts at this moment: to hell with you Zhuo Wei, mind your own business!

3. [+5744] It's not considered cheating, both are fooling around...

4. [+5177] How can heated kissing and rubbing cock be considered adultery!

5. [+5166] I estimate Zhuo Wei's about to release this video clip. Really, one at a day, one after the other, he's really not letting the family have an easy life...
[screenshot of exclusive news from Miao Pai that Zhuo Wei has filmed adultery evidence back in August]

-


(image of alleged lover)

[462 shares] [2732 comments] [4797 likes]


1. [+1817]How can you quickly assume Bai Baihe was cheating? Maybe it was prostitution!

2. [+950] This kind of looks... fresh meat? How many people did you insult with this one statement?

3. [+814] Bai Baihe just like ugly men right [doge]

4. [+204] Can I interrupt? How's Ma Rong now? (T/N: Ma Rong is another female celebrity who committed adultery)

5. [+186] In this era everyone's very cultured, Bai Baihe is learning a foreign language too [doge]

6. [+132] Team adultery has gained one point! Team druggies should work hard now! [doge]

-
-

Part 3: Extended drama created by Zhang Aipeng (BBH's lover), his ex-girlfriend, and a male Weibo online personality

-

Zhang Aipeng's ex-girlfriend speaks out against him... makes abuse claim in a nude selfie

I've been with you for three years, though I admit it was for money at first. Over the course of three years, your abuse only worsened. Abused me, hit me, I bore with it... think about it, you're not the only rich guy pursuing me. If it was really for money, would I have put up with it for three years? Until last night, you hit me so hard my boobs became out of shape and nearly exploded, this is really not something I can tolerate! Even if you threw a wad of cash over and offered to pay for my surgery, I'll still ask you to get lost. I admit I've once loved (you) but now I have to break up with you. Yes, we're over, please get lost. From now on, stay away from my life. I want to reveal this thing to tell everyone we're over. If I ever get back with you, I'll be doomed eternally/beyond redemption.

weibo

[1624 shares] [36k comments] [22k likes]


1. [+20k] You got beaten and you still paste such thick eyelashes

2.[+20k] Click the top right button (like) if you think it's mediaplay

3. [+20k] Beating (my) boobs till it's flattened is definitely something intolerable haha

4. [+10k] No matter what, males who hit females are trash

5. [+10k] It's very obvious it's a prostitute who met a customer with heavy tastes. Get a beating, get lots of money, what are you pretending for

6. [+10k] Eyes already in this state but let's not forget the fake eyelashes [doge] [doge]

7. [+10k] 3 million boobs exploded just like this

8. [+7645] Silly girl, you could have stabbed him with your jaw

9. [+6429] Boobs got hit till it exploded

-

Online personality wants Zhang Aipeng

@ZhangAipeng I like you so much, Gege's figure is so good that I'm drooling. Don't serve those old women again! Be with me, my skills are hundred times better than hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...