Friday, June 30, 2017

[NSFW] Kim Soohyun and Sulli's bed scene in 'Real'

Image result for sulli bed scene



(T/N: I translated this a few days ago but saved it on draft. It was quite big on Weibo with around 20-30k likes and Sulli had a hashtag trending as well. However, this has since been removed. I'll not be sharing the pics here. I'm just sharing what the c-netz have to say! If, at a later date, it proves to be appropriate, I may update)

-

1. This is from the movie 'Real'. Please send me up, I'll share the resource as soon I get it

2. Sulli's figure is so beautiful!! This shape and waist line is so nice!! I'm a fan of her visuals!!

3. It's the first time I'm so anxious to find a film seller

4. Is this a TV drama?

5. Where's the film seller?

6. Why doesn't her breasts sag?
-The shape is very nice, it's the tear drop kind
-This is seriously at most a B cup. Her breast shape is nice and doesn't sag, hence it looks bigger. But really, at D or E, it will definitely sag unless it's a breast job
-The group who said it looks like B cup must be kidding. One look and you can tell this breast type is the round type. The bottom part is bigger. Don't see that it doesn't look super full or super high. When your hands really touch it, you surely can't hold it with one hand
-Judging from this, not wearing a bra doesn't really affect her much. She's famous for not wearing a bra

7. Are you all looking for the film seller?

8. Where did the film seller go to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...