Monday, April 17, 2017

Guan Xiaotong sings at Beijing International Film Festival

(T/N: You can view the vids from the links shared.)

A Little Happiness: Link
Tian Mi Mi: Link











weibo

[629 shares] [4531 comments] [12027 likes]

1. [+10k] I get annoyed whenever I see her now. Excessively consumed (her image).
-[+1888]Support OP. Some fans say not to read them. She's already on hot search. Can't be removed from the screen. Since it has already disgusted my eyes, why can't I scold her a bit? Also, the previous hot search only had a few hundred comments. Isn't it super obvious whether she bought them? Don't push the blame to marketing accounts. Marketing accounts need to earn money too

2. [+5806] I no longer have the same feeling towards her as in the past...

3. [+3037] Never understand someone from another person's mouth. Read Xiaotong's book, The Harder You Work The Luckier You Are, and you'll know she's a positive girl who works hard yet remains lowkey. Hope she'll be treated gently kindly by this world.

4. [+2587] I think her singing is quite pretentious. (If) Disagree, don't scold (me)

5. [+2098] Mediaplayed too much. Annoyed when I see her

6. [+1320] Xiaotong is cute! Nation's daughter. Although she's older than me
-[+193] Isn't the nation's daughter Yang Zi?

7. [+1310] Sounds good! Charming!

8. [+1280] Excessively mediaplayed. Annoyed whenever I see her. Although she's pretty and good at studying, she's too pretentious. Whenever she's in the ads, I want to change the channel

9. [+988] Indeed looks very good

10. [+850] So ugly

-


A Little Happiness: Different Link (T/N: I find this to be clearer than the previous.)


[4159 shares] [8915 comments] [18597 likes]

1. [15k] E, her expressions are a bit pretentious...

2. [+10k] This must absolutely be lip sync

3. [+8697] My god! This expression is so unnatural. Like a vixen, moving here moving there.

4. [+7298] A bit pretentious

5. [+6213] In terms of lip sync, I only acknowledge Guan Xiaotong

6. [+5536] So I'm not the only one who found it weird

7. [+4828] Such obvious lip sync and brain dead fans still claim otherwise... I really give up

8. [+3753] I came in and wanted to scold her after listening. She really didn't disappoint me

9. [+3239] A passerby who feels her expression and movements are pretentious

10. [+2462] Lip sync! What else is there to say? Expressions and movements are too disgusting! Cannot be compared to the original's purity. The eyes of a cunning girl. She spat out the words like a small-minded person. No matter how she alters her voice, you'll know she has no foundation the moment you listen! Everything is squeezed out from the throat! Pretentious!

11. [+1686] I hope everyone understand this girl better. Never understand someone from another person's mouth. Read Xiaotong's book, The Harder You Work The Luckier You Are, and you'll know she's a positive girl who works hard yet remains lowkey. Hope she'll be treated gently kindly by this world.

-


[1064 shares] [2368 comments] [4632 likes]

1. [+2834] Anyone thinks it's lip sync?

2. [+2020] There's no one else that's the pretentious kind

3. [+1762] Honestly, her acting is okay
-(Several fans thanked OP or praised her taste)
-[+230]I'm laughing to death. Did the three brain dead fans not realize we were being sarcastic?
(T/N: OP probably meant that her "acting" okay in the sense that she's good at pretending or acting up)

4. [+1642] What's Guan Xiaotong twisting for? (T/N: twisting as in body movements)

5. [+1341] Don't twist/Awkward :) (T/N: can mean both ways and OP should mean both ways)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...