Saturday, April 8, 2017

Huang Zitao angered at fans, "Don't say you like me for my face."

On the 6th, Huang Zitao held a concert. He watched an encouraging video made by his fans and choked up in agitation. However, he did not forget to be a bossy CEO and spat out the golden words. During the interaction with fans, he angrily told fans, "Don't say you like me for my face." Nili Tao Tao teaches you how to reply the next time you're asked what's most attractive about Tao. "You either say you love my music or you love watching my shows, don't say you love my face. If anyone were to ask next time, say it's my skills." 

Image result for huang zitao 2017

[4492 shares] [968 comments] [2703 likes]



1. [+2134] Seeing his face really annoys me
-[+267] Hold on, OP. Especially his dark smoky makeup and his bare face, I really can't look at it. 
-[+243] Truly don't understand his handsomeness. I keep questioning how someone like him actually has fans [doge] 
-[+223] Seeing his name annoys me, don't even mention his face 
-[+171] You guys are so annoying, stop criticizing him! I can barely like all of the comments
-[+169] Don't tell me I even have to like his eyeliner? Hold on OP, you're not battling alone

2. [+478] In future we'll all be here accompanying Tao to realize his c-pop dream <3 <3 <3

3. [+450] But his face doesn't look good too

4. [+340] Ever since Huang Zitao returned, he has released 18 songs, most of them being written and composed by him. His music style is very apparent and the melody very nice, using his works to prove everything. Anticipating Haung Zitao's CPOP dynasty! Anticipating the concert and new songs this year <3 

5. [+311] I turned from passerby to fan for Huang Zitao

6. [+277] Abilities aren't there, so is the face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...