Sunday, January 21, 2018

Xi Mengyao struts the runway once again after her fall




[1079 shares] [13k comments] [37k likes]


1. [+41k] Didn’t this pussy say that she will retire if any accident happens?
-[+10k] Bro, we were lied to
-[+9278] I thought no one would want her after what happened
-[+6971] This statement is similar to how people say ‘if I don’t score well I’ll kill myself’ or ‘I’ll kill myself if I don’t lose weight’ in our day-to-day life so don’t take it too seriously.
-[+6243] Didn’t Chen He claim to want to quit Keep Running back then too? It’s all a show when it comes to celebrities
-[+3137] That was just her conceitedly thinking she will not fall
-[+1920] I was joking, brother

2. [+17k] Putting up a show [doge]

3. [+14k] Then quit the entertainment industry

4. [+13k] Oh
(Text: Oh I'm so angry but I still have to maintain my smile) 

5. [+5571] Everyone is constantly growing. Why must you hold onto one fault and define her entire life based on that one fault? Jiayou, Xi Mengyao

6. [+3967] It’s fine if you talk about her fall. It’s fine if you talk about her main job as a runway model too. But why haven’t your keyboards all spoilt yet? If you think she sucks, then why do you still focus on her?

7. [+2588] She is super pretty and has such a great aura!

8. [+2404] Supporting Old Xi! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...