Saturday, January 20, 2018

So Dilraba knows how to dance too



[242 shares] [1187 comments] [8324 likes]


1. [+1132] You can already classify her as those who can’t dance

2. [+1023] I’m afraid you have some misunderstanding in regards to the term ‘dance’

3. [+365] Then please dance more seriously for the countdown after taking the money. Fans say she has no time. If she has no time, don’t accept it

4. [+362] So why did she dance like that during Zhejiang TV countdown?

5. [+216] Wasn’t she originally a professional dance actress?

6. [+160] While I was watching, I was criticizing in my heart: you can call this Latin dance too?

7. [+113] Of course. My goddess learnt dance since young

8. [+108] Burned my eyes! Felt like it was a last-minute preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...