Monday, January 29, 2018

Tfboys Karry Wang Junkai refuses to be embarrassed




[3898 shares] [1963 comments] [15k likes]


1. [+2410] Where I fall, I’ll do push-ups there. There’s nothing wrong with that

2. [+1341] Wang Junkai: I just wanted to do push-ups
Text: Why? You're not happy?

3. [+881] What do you mean embarrassed himself? He was just working out [doge] [doge]

4. [+635] No matter how lowly you fall, you must climb back up handsomely

5. [+503] Fine, I’ll pick up your (idol) burden for you

6. [+490] Forcefully trying to salvage his pride

7. [+359] What do you mean embarrass myself? I was just trying to do push-ups

8. [+279] He is truly a witty little guy

9. [+265] Wang Junkai: I still care about my pride!

10. [+195] Your aura must be on point!
Text: Did you see my fierce expression?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...