Tuesday, January 16, 2018

People who enjoy noodles are more likely to be depressed?

Image result for la mian

(T/N: photo from the internet, video in link)


[15k shares] [18k comments] [29k likes]


1. [+8771] How are the Northerners who enjoy noodles supposed to respond?

2. [+6488] A bunch of people who have nothing better to do after eating :)

3. [+4351] I’ve eaten noodles in the north for 25 years and nothing has happened. I married to the south and didn’t have noodles for two years after giving birth to kids. I became depressed. Am I the opposite?

4. [+2892] If someone eats rice frequently, he would definitely feel bad if you suddenly make him eat noodles all the time. On the other hand, if someone often eats noodles and you suddenly make him constantly eat rice, he would feel equally bad.

5. [+1166] So everyone in Shanxi is depressed?

6. [+1151] Bullshit. I’m all fine even though I eat noodles for all 3 meals

7. [+643] What about the northerners?

8. [+446] That woman is Taiwanese... I need not say anything more, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...