Monday, January 22, 2018

Zhang Yishan and Yang Zi bickering while walking the red carpet together


(T/N: photo from the internet, video in link)


[1228 shares] [1686 comments] [13k likes]



1. [+5225] This is who the nation’s daughter is! I don’t know who gave the other person that confidence

2. [+3190] Zhang Yishan and Yang Zi walked the red carpet together. The host asked if (she was) wearing leggings. Yishan actually wanted to raise up her dress. Isn’t he too comfortable with her

3. [+1973] I think both of them match. It’s only my opinion. Don’t hit me

4. [+974] In Yang Zi’s heart: Stop asking and let me walk, it’s freezing. Hahaha I love them together. They are really a funny duo.

5. [+827] Liu Mei, Liu Mei, are you still caring about your family’s Xia Bingbao?
(T/N: reference to a drama Yang Zi filmed as a child)

6. [+459] I love their friendship. Highly look forward to the both of them~

7. [+438] This is how the nation’s daughter should look like... not “drop dead gorgeous”... no “crazy long legs”... a true and honest look... 

8. [+394] I haven’t seen them bucket for so long. They are truly a funny pair

9. [+372] Once again, it begins! Last year, they bickered all the way while walking the red carpet. This year, it’s the same. Why is my Shan-ge so mischievous



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...