Monday, January 8, 2018

Guan Xiaotong as a pretty villager



[214 shares] [3891 comments] [4257 likes]


1. [+2681 ] She’s acting as herself

2. [+2519] She truly looks like a pretty villager, truly disgusting

3. [+1980] Please don’t insult pretty villagers

4. [+1645] She can trend with just 80 comments. Did she pay for it?

5. [+1220] This is such an awkward hot search bought. There are 32 comments. Include mine and it will be 33

6. [+1053] Why can’t I block all news of Guan Xiaotong??? Everyday there are these three words! I’m so annoyed! I was never her fan. She tops the hot search over the smallest things. I’m now a hater!!!

7. [+976] Isn’t this her usual dress-up? She usually looks countrified already

8. [+870] Tacky, ugly, foolish

9. [+685] Wow! Now, basically, every single day, the moment I use my phone I can see Guan! Xiao! Tong! I’ve seen these three words so much that I seriously want to jump off a building and kill myself. Seriously!

10. [+634] Our village doesn’t have this kind of pretty villager. Get lost

11. [+568] So there exists a village where their pretty villager looks so ugly?

12. [+554] Among all the female celebrities, I seriously don’t get her beauty

13. [+404] She’s acting as herself

14. [+359] I’m sorry. Our village doesn’t have someone like her

15. [+285] Whatever. I dare not say it even if I dislike her or her fans will claim that I’m jealous of her

16. [+262] Pretty villager, have you even experienced a villager’s life before?

17. [+221] Acting as herself [vomit]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...